The NSA Annapolis campground offers campers peace and solitude, but is just a stone’s throw from the U.S. Naval Academy, downtown Annapolis and the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. The campground is located 30 miles from the heart of Washington, D.C., and 25 miles from Baltimore, Maryland.
The campground includes 14 RV sites each with a concrete pad, water and 30-amp electric outlet. Several sites accommodate RVs up to 40-feet long, depending on the style of RV. The facility has a bathhouse with hot showers and a central dump station. During their stay, campers may use the MWR Fitness facilities at NSA Annapolis.
The campground is open year-round to all active-duty, retired and reserve military; Department of Defense employees and family members.
Reservations are required. Call 1-877-NAVY-BED.
2018 Bath House Renovation
For campers arriving after May 23, 2018, a Public Works contractor will be starting renovations of the Bath House. It is scheduled to be completed by the end of October. In the meantime:
- The Daily Rate will be discounted to $16/day (for RVs) for the duration of the remodel.
- There will be 2 port-a-potties located in the central area near the bathhouse
- Showers are available at the Fitness Center, which is located at Building 89, the first large building on your right after you pass the Security Guard. When you check-in we will have all of the information and a map a flyer for you, but they are open: Monday – Thursday 5:15 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 5:15 a.m. to 7p.m., Saturday 7a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- At the gym, you should bring your Shower Kit, Towel and Shower Shoes.
- The dump stations will still be accessible either using the trolley or directly at the pump out
Any questions, there is a Camp Host at Site #11
Call 410-293-9200 for information about camping and Scout troop costs.