Sponsorship & Advertising
Naval Support Activity (NSA) Annapolis is located in Eastern Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay, within the Naval District Washington (NDW) region, just 30 miles outside of Washington, D.C. Our MWR and FFSC programs at NSA Annapolis support:
- Over 6,700 active military including midshipmen, drilling reservists and tenant commands
- 2,200 Civilian Employees
- 900 DoD Contractors
- 5,000 Eligible MWR Family Members
- Over 55,000 area retired military population within a 20-mile radius
Naval Support Activity Annapolis (NSAA) partners with commercial businesses to enhance recreational and leisure activities for our workforce of more than 5,000 and their families while increasing awareness of the sponsor's product and services. These activities not only promote fitness and esprit de corps but also improve the quality of life of our installation communities.
Benefits of Commercial Sponsorship
- Face to face contact with the military market and DoD civilians
- Installation-wide events, festivals, promotions, family programs, and entertainment
- Advertising distributed across the installation
- Generate goodwill and positive relationships
- Improve or create brand recognition and loyalty
- Drive business through your doors
- Distribution of gift certificates, coupons, and promotional materials
- Logo placement on event publicity materials
- Unique and customized opportunities
By sponsoring one or more of our events, you can have your company’s name and logo on all event advertising and publicity. We have a range of successful, proven tactics for implementing effective promotions such as dominant signage, high traffic locations for exhibits, tastings and samplings, interactive displays, strategically positioned logo and effective distribution plans for literature and coupons.We have many programs that need financial assistance including:
Annual Navy Night at the Bowie Baysox is a special treat attended by over 6,000 fans and 1,500 midshipmen every year
Our Easter Egg Hunt was attended by over 400 military children and is a very well-received event year after year.
Fun Day takes place in August every year and is a great way to introduce families to all that NSAA has to offer
Special event advertising reaches over 2,000 potential patrons on social media!
How We Can Help to Expand Your Reach
Our team of installation marketing professionals in the Navy District Washington (NDW) Region stand ready to help you reach our unique military market through a variety of marketing channels associated with one of our many MWR programs. With Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising as an integral piece of your business strategy, you can:
- Build new and strengthen existing customer relationships
- Be part of a nationwide marketing campaign
- Conduct product sampling
- Generate leads
- Integrate sales promotions into your sponsorship
Signage and Promotional Materials
Program promotional materials are strategically placed in high-traffic locations where they reach thousands of our Navy community members daily.
Print and Digital Media
Some NDW installations have monthly publications; all have websites and digital media. These platforms allow us to target specific groups where key messages can reach your target market.
Product Sampling and Demonstration
Place your product directly in the hands of your target market through sample distribution or displays. Arrangements can be made for on-site sampling, demonstrations and coupon distribution in conjunction with event/program promotion.
By partnering with MWR, your brand will be positioned to gain market share through direct sponsorship engagement and advertising opportunities on NSAA and NDW installations across the region.
To learn how your company can be a commercial sponsor, please contact us by email at email@example.com or complete the form below: