NSA Annapolis Fleet & Family Readiness Program Updates
Last updated 3/27/20, 12:00 Noon
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for NSA Annapolis Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC, and other closures, cancellations, and adjusted services.
Attention NAF Employees - Support is available for any NAF employee experiencing increased anxiety, fear or emotional stress surrounding the coronavirus outbreak, it may help to speak to a professional clinician through your employee assistance program (EAP) provided by ACI Specialty Beneﬁts. ACI’s EAP is conﬁdential, free to use for employees, and open to all family members. Call ACI at 800.932.0034 or email eapinfo@acispecialtybeneﬁts.com.
Download the brochure here.
Regional and Installation News
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Operations and Management, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html
- For NDW news, visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/ndw/om/covid-19-health-protection-condition.html
- For up-to-date news on NSA Annapolis, please visit the command FB page https://www.facebook.com/NSAAnnapolis
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC) 410-293-2641
- The FFSC at NSA Annapolis will be closed as of March 25. Please call 410-293-2641 and leave a message and someone from the center will return your call. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information or services
- All in-person group programs are suspended.
- New Parent Support Home Visitation services will be provided telephonically.
- Service members and their families should use virtual platforms, such as Military One Source and Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) to the greatest extent possible. Use Joint Knowledge Online for Transition Assistance classes.
- Sexual assault CMG, FAP IDC/CCSM and High Risk for Violence Teams meet telephonically, to the maximum extent possible.
- SAIL services will be provided telephonically.
DEERS, ID and CAC Office - 168 Bennion Rd. call 410-293-5813 for assistance in accessing the handicapped ramp to the building
- Open for mission critical ID and CAC renewals
- Call Washington Navy Yard (202-433-3364) You will be directed to closest open office for assistance
- American Red Cross - 877-272-7337
School Liaison Assistance
- Email: NavySLO.NSAA.email@example.com
Child & Youth Programs
- Effective 26 March 2020, Naval District Washington (NDW) Navy CYP will suspend care at all Child Development Centers (CDC) for all patrons that are not designated as mission critical by their command. Commands will contact their designated personnel directly and may be required to provide Navy CYP with a designation letter to ensure only mission critical personnel receive care at this time. Those designated mission critical, but not currently registered with CYP, must register prior to scheduling or utilizing care. Click here for official guidance.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Housing Service Center and LMH
- Housing Service Center is now closed
- LMH is providing limited service via phone
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) 410-293-9200
- MWR Car Wash is open
- Fitness center is closed
- No group exercise classes or Command PT
- Intramural Sports are cancelled.
- All Events are cancelled through May 1 at this time
- Marina, Liberty, Outdoor Rec, Auto Skills, Community Rec and Tickets & Travel are now closed. Patrons can access their vehicles or RVs in storage for removal if needed.
- The Navy Exchange (NEX) Food Court is open for business. There will be no seating on-site and all food orders will be prepared in to go containers until further notice.
- Barbershop is closed
- Fitting Rooms are closed
Naval Health Clinic Annapolis
The clinic hours/times are being reduced from 0730-1800 to 0800-1600.
They encourage everyone to follow them at: https://www.facebook.noclick_com/NavalHealthClinicAnnapolis/
or twitter @NHCAcommand