NSA Annapolis COVID-19 Update
Last updated 5/20/21
Effective May 20, 2021, NSA Annapolis is in HPCON Bravo status. The installation continues to open facilities to patrons as conditions allow. Masks and social distancing are still required in some facilities on the installation.
Please utilize the graphic below for function-specific details.
Attention NAF Employees - Support is available for any NAF employee experiencing increased anxiety, fear, or emotional stress surrounding the coronavirus outbreak, it may help to speak to a professional clinician through your employee assistance program (EAP) provided by ACI Specialty Beneﬁts. ACI’s EAP is conﬁdential, free to use for employees, and open to all family members. Call ACI at 800.932.0034 or email eapinfo@acispecialtybeneﬁts.com.
Download the brochure here.
Regional and Installation News
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Operations and Management, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html
- For NDW news, visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/ndw/om/covid-19-health-protection-condition.html
- For up-to-date news on NSA Annapolis, please visit the command FB page https://www.facebook.com/NSAAnnapolis
United States Naval Academy Updates.
- CDC COVID-19 Website: www.coronavirus.gov
- US Government Response to COVID-19: www.usa.gov/coronavirus
- World Health Organization (W.H.O.) COVID-19 Website: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC) 410-293-2641 Call and leave a message or email email@example.com to request information.
- Office hours resume Mon-Fri 8-4:30 p.m. as of May 17, 2021.
- New Parent Support Home Visitation services will be provided telephonically.
- Service members and their families should use virtual platforms, such as Military One Source and Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) to the greatest extent possible. Use Joint Knowledge Online for Transition Assistance classes.
- Sexual assault CMG, FAP IDC/CCSM, and High Risk for Violence Teams meet telephonically until further notice.
- SAIL and FAP services will be provided telephonically via 202-480-1046 until further notice.
DEERS, ID, and CAC Office - 168 Bennion Rd. call 410-293-5813 for assistance in accessing the handicapped ramp to the building
- Open for ID and CAC renewals as usual. Masks required.
- The Annapolis Thrift Store at 126 Alder Rd. will be opening for regular hours starting in May, 2021.
- Call Washington Navy Yard (202-433-3364) You will be directed to closest open office for assistance
- American Red Cross - 877-272-7337
School Liaison Assistance - Email: NavySLO.NSAA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit AA County Public Schools page for specific information and online resources for parents.
Child & Youth Programs
Housing Service Center and LMH
- Housing Service Center is open as of May 17, 2021
- LMH is providing service in person and via phone
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) 410-293-9200
- MWR Car Wash is open
- Fitness center is now open for Active Duty Only by reservation only. 45 minute reservations allowed. Call 410-293-9204.
- No indoor group exercise classes or Command PT
- Marina, Liberty and Auto Skills are open regular hours as of May 17, 2021.
- Community Recreation and Outdoor Equipment rentals are open weekdays as of May 17, 2021. Weekend hours will resume on June 1.
- Patrons can access their vehicles or RVs in storage for removal if needed.
- Navy Getaways Suites and the Campground are open. Call 1-877-NAVYBED. Call 410-293-3906 (option 2) for any additional Getaway or Campground questions.
- The Navy Exchange (NEX) Food Court is open for business.
- Barbershop is now open.
Naval Health Clinic Annapolis
Follow them at: https://www.facebook.noclick_com/NavalHealthClinicAnnapolis/ for information
or twitter @NHCAcommand